It's not enough to alway have to have a book on the go. If I finish one book I need to have at least one in the wings.
Here are the books I've bought in the last 7 days on Kindle or audiobooks:
- Cress (The Lunar Chronicles Book 3) bought because I read Cinder (book 1) and Scarlet(book2 ) so I thought I'd better get the rest. Finished it.
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles Book 4) - see above, Finished it.
- After the Ending by Lindsey Farleigh & Lindsey Pogue. Reading now.
- Chilled by Kendra Elliot (a Bone Secrets Novel Book 2). Finished it.
- Big Little Lies By Liane Moriarty (audiobook). Listening to it.
- I know this mush is true by Wally LAmb (audiobook)
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (audiobook).
'Real' books I've bought:
I've downloaded samples of:
- The Sleep and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman
- The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler
- The Invisible Library Book 1 by Genevieve Cogman
- The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George
And I've got these books waiting to be read:
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- 100 Quotation to make you think
- A Town Called Dust by Justin Woolley
- Life II by Scott Spotson
- Firepoint by Sean Black
- Russian Hill by TY Hutchinson
So what have you got in the wings and what would you recommend me to read next?